- Can i print a 6x4 image on 6x9 media? [Article]
When using the HiTi P510SI and S you can print 2 different 6x4 images on 6x9 media. However this will only work standalone or on a Windows PC. The P510 does not offer this solution when used on a Appl...
- Can I brand my photographs on the HiTi P510si? [Article]
Yes, the HiTi P510S and the SI models both offer branding and overlay solutions. The printer comes with FREE software (PC only) that enables you to convert your frames and overlays easily to be compat...
- How can I find out how many prints are left on my media for the Hi-Ti P510S / 51... [Article]
On a Windows PC:
Go into Printers and faxes within control panel
Find the HiTi Printer
Right click and go to properties
go to Printing preferences..
- My computer keeps telling me that My P510S is in standalone mode. [Article]
This means that the printer is in one of the sub menus. Just press the cross button on the printer until it is back to the main screen and you will have cancelled stand alone mode.
- Can I print Matt prints on a HiTi P510S or 510K? [Article]
Yes Matt printing is possible but your printer may need to have a firmware upgrade to allow this.
- I frequently change media sizes can I purchase another Ribbon Tray for my 9550DW... [Article]
Yes additional paper trays are available for most printers. The ribbon tray for the CP9550DW and CP9550DW-S (they use the same tray) is available in our online shop:
- What Printers can print Passport Photos stand alone? [Article]
The following printers are capable of printing Passport Photos without the need of a PC or Mac HiTi Digital Printers (Current Models)
- Where do I find the wireless configuration details on a HiTi P510Si? [Article]
... details, do the following:
Turn on the wireless
Go to the settings menu bottom right on the P510Si screen
Go to menu 2
- Connecting Multiple Printers to a HiTi P510K [Article]
Additional HiTi P720L or HiTi P510S printers can be connected to a