Pro Support – Peace of mind for your printer.
It is four days before your next event photography event, you have bought enough media, your equipment is all ready, and you test your printer to make sure it is in working order- just to find there is a fault with your printer. What happens next? Do you cancel your event? Of course not!
Call System Insight and speak to one of in-house technicians who have been specially trained by Mitsubishi and HiTi .
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”14095″ img_size=”medium” alignment=”right”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_message]For more information on our Pro Support packages Contact Us and we’ll be glad to give you more details.[/vc_message][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Having Pro-Support gives you the reassurance that if the worse happens, System Insight will help your event go ahead without a problem.
Pro Support is our advanced technical support package which can be added to most equipment purchased from us. Ex-Demo equipment comes as standard with 3 months’ Pro Support.
How long does Pro Support last?
Typically, Pro Support is a yearly subscription. However, you are able to purchase 2 and 3 year Pro Support subscriptions on most equipment.
What level of technical support do I get?
Pro Support customers will be given phone and web support whereby a technician can resolve your problem either over the phone or by logging on to your computer.
When can I purchase Pro Support?
Pro Support is normally purchased at the time you purchase your equipment, though you can take it out at any time. Pro Support can even be purchased if there is a problem with the printer, however, the loan printer scheme and shorter repair time will not apply until after the problem has been resolved.
How much does it Cost?
There is no set price for Pro Support – it varies between printers/equipment. The age of the item is also a factor, along with how long you would like your Pro Support to last for.
What’s the Loan Printer Scheme?
This goes hand-in-hand with the 24 hour repair time: if we can’t repair your printer within 24 hours of receiving it back, we will loan you a printer for the duration of your repair. The loan of the printer is free, though carriage charges are not included.
What other benefits are there to Pro Support?
- You’ll receive a call back within 4 hours of reporting a technical issue, though in practise, the call is normally taken straight away. (Standard support timescales are upto 48 hours depending on the time of year.)
- You also receive a 10% discount on rentals, training courses, servicing and labour charges on ‘outside warranty’ repairs.
- You receive an up-to-date driver disc with an ICC profile.
- If you are purchasing a printer you will receive USB and power cables.
- We often receive calls from people looking for event photographers and when we pass jobs on to other photographers our Pro Support customers take priority.