About Dye Sublimation Media

[insert page=’Media-snippet’ display=’content’][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”2/3″][vc_column_text]Dye Sublimation Photo Printers use two consumables: A film ribbon and a roll of photo paper. These come supplied together and can usually be changed at the same time. The type of media is printer specific (otherwise known as Dye Sublimation Media). However there are some media that you will be able to use for more than one model of printer. The type of media will dictate the print sizes that can be printed.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”10511″ add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center” onclick=”custom_link” link=”https://www.systeminsight.co.uk/product-category/dye-sub-print-media/”][/vc_column][vc_column][vc_column_text]We supply a full range of print media for Mitsubishi Photo printers, print media for Citizen printers and print media for HiTi Photo Printers. We also supply accessories such as spare paper trays and media spools.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/4″][vc_single_image image=”7596″ img_size=”large” add_caption=”yes” alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”3/4″][vc_column_text]The majority of Dye Sub Photo Printers use Roll Fed Media although some (older) models use sheet fed paper. This is designed to match so the ribbon and paper will produce a fixed number of prints per ribbon. Shown on the outside of the box and will always yield the number of images specified regardless of what is printed on the paper.

Please note that media for some of the printers are region specific, if the printer was purchased in Europe, the media will only work with that printer purchased in Europe.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][/vc_column][/vc_row]